- Dedicated IP will be required for the domain name for which the SSL will be installed.
- E-mail address i.e. email@example.com will be required as well. For any queries, please contact our Sales department.
- Valid Domain is Compulsory and other required details includes: Name, Phone number, Company name, Postal address, city and Country.
- For all SSL Certificates (Except the Domain Verified SSL) your company's phone number must be updated over the international directories, which will be required by the main authority of SSL provider for the verification.
SSL Terms and Conditions
- No refund, No transfer of credit processed will be entertained.
- SSL Certificate may be issued on same day but installation may take 12-24 hours.
- Same SSL Certificate renewal will not be possible if invoice is not paid before due date.
- Client will not be able to transfer the certificate from one domain to another once it is installed.
- Nexus may not be liable for any warranty provided by SSL provider and in that case, Client may need to pursue the SSL provider.
- All pre-requisites must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for SSL installation and Installation will be completed as per Customer's response.
- In case, Domain is expired and Client have SSL certificate then Client may renew the domain and reinstallation price of SSL will be required.
Renewal Cancellation Process:
- Order cancellation/ domain modification is Only possible within an hour.
- In case of SSL renewal, you must request for the previous order cancellation.
- Cancellations requests MUST be sent at least 30 days before certificate renewal date.
- After order, cancellation payment can be adjusted for another certification but there's No Refund policy.
- Cancellations over the telephone and informal email cancellations are not accepted. Nexus does not monitor cancellations using this practice, and will not automatically cancel the order except formal notice.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, don't hesitate to contact us