How to Add DNS Records In DNS Zone Management Panel?
For adding the DNS records follow the below guidelines.
- log in to the cPanel.
- In this panel, Navigate to the "Domains" section of features.
- You will find the feature "Zone Editor" Open it by clicking it.
- Here you can add any type of record. Here you will have options of different types of Zones records to add.
- Click on your desired record, a pop-up window will appear in front of you.
- Add your desired record and click on "add a .... record". Your record will be saved immediately.
It will take Max half an hour for propagation. The PK domain can take 12 hours.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.