- All services exclusive of this package may be availed as an add-on that will be charged separately.
- Nexus reserves the right to suspend the Reseller account, if their Disk space, Bandwidth, CPU Usage, Email or FTP accounts exceeds from their assigned limit.
- Nexus may Not be responsible if Reseller’s services got suspended on unauthorized use of resources and we may not guarantee backup services in this case. Reseller is solely responsible for making back-up copies of the Reseller Websites and Content.
- We advise our clients to consult our technical team for Reseller package recommendation. Our team will recommend the Best solution by keeping in mind the reseller clients and website usage. In other case, we may not guarantee the stability of your website.
- Weekly and Monthly backups are maintained by nexus and may be provided as an add-on. In other case, Clients are advised to keep their own backups as well to avoid any inconvenience.
- One (1) IP is used for the primary reseller account all IPless resold accounts. The remaining two (2) IPs are used for rivate nameservers.
- Justification is required for all IP address assignments. All requests must comply with RFC2050.
- Nexus reserves the right to suspend your account on violation of Nexus Restricted content policy, Check AUP for more details.
- Reseller will be responsible in case of any illegal and unauthorized use of resources by its reseller accounts and Nexus will not be liable to anyone in this case.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, don't hesitate to contact us.