Terms & Conditions for Portfolio Bundle Package
- Only 100% advance payment is acceptable within 1-2 days of order addition. In case the customer fails to pay within the desired time then the order will be considered cancelled as, there will be no initiation of project without paid invoice.
- Payment will be non-refundable & non-negotiable.
- Client will provide content and maximum material along Logo to Sales Staff to proceed further with the Website development.
- In case of Logo Designing, additional services cost will be added to the bundle package.
- Any delay from client side regarding content provision, communication & feedback will have a direct impact on project timeline & after exceeding 7 working days, additional service charges will be incurred to proceed further with the project.
Please Note: Portfolio Website development is a one-time project within a constant time frame so, any extension in timeline will affect the project budget as well.
- In case Customer wants to opt any other services then respective payment for the select package will be charged accordingly.
- For recurring services client will need to pay on monthly or quarterly basis.
- In case of an informed delay due to valid reasons, Nexus will hold the services and keep all credentials and rights preserved for a period of 30 days, after that Nexus will no longer be responsible for any data regarding Client’s website.
- Selected bundle package and project scope are non-negotiable.
Please Note: Any other feature, module outside the provided and selected template will not be entertained in this bundle package
Terms & Conditions for Ecommerce & Enterprise Packages
- If number of pages exceeds the given limit, every additional page will be charged as an additional work.
- Any feature that is not mentioned in Project Scope will be charged as an add-on.
- Completion time only inculdes working days.(weekend and public holidays excluded)
- Any query/change request made via telephone will not be honoured until and unless confirmed in writing via email
- Nexus cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client.
- If the Client's website is to be installed on a third-party server, Nexus must be granted temporary read/write access to the Client's storage directories which must be accessible via FTP/Cpanel.
- Essential content including text and specific images is to be supplied by the Client prior to commencement of development. Delays in delivery of content will extend time taken to complete the development.
- All the content provided by the client shall remain the sole property of client, and client shall be the sole owner of all rights in connection therewith.
- Client is responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-commerce, and defend and indemnify Nexus from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from your or your clients' use of Internet electronic commerce.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
- Both parties may cancel web development service at any time by giving at least 1 week prior notice.
- If Agreement is terminated by any party (Clients or Nexus) prior to completion of the website, a calculation on work completed and unbilled will be made, including all work in progress and this payment is required by the Client within seven (7) days.
- Nexus reserves the right to decline further work on a project if there are invoices outstanding with the Client.
- Nexus is not responsible for errors on third party software.
- For Standard Package: Nexus will keep a copy of the site and design source files when a website project is being worked on. However, the Client agrees that it is their responsibility to have regular backups made by themselves or the third party hosting services in case of a software or hardware failure at the third party hosting servers.
- All fees quoted for projects exclude web hosting, domain name registration, copywriting, stock imagery, font licenses, liaising/setting up hosting or email, purchasing of third party plugins, or any other conditions outlined in the proposal document.
- Nexus Technologies reserves the right to cancel any project if the Client's Focal person didn't contact Nexus team or fail to clear their dues within 1 month of Project timeline. In that case, any payment made by the Client earlier will be Non-refundable and Nexus will not remain liable to deliver the product.
- Any extension in Project timeline will be charged as 10% of the actual amount on per week basis.
- 50% Advance payment after signing agreement (Nonrefundable).
- 40% After design approval (Nonrefundable).
- 10% After User Approval and Before Website launch (Nonrefundable).
If you have any questions regarding these policies, don't hesitate to contact us.